If you are looking for the best ways to stream live tv channels on Firestick in 2023, you don’t have to look further. Kemo IPTV is a popular IPTV service that allows users to stream live tv channels on Firestick and other devices.
This article will explain what you need to know about Kemo IPTV, including how to download and install it on various devices.
What is Kemo IPTV?
Kemo IPTV provides IPTV services on smart devices like Firestick, Smart Tv, Android, and iOS device. It gives users access to over 20,000 tv channels from different countries worldwide. With Kemo IPTV, you can watch your favorite TV Channels, Shows, and Movies, on any device and from any location worldwide.
Moreover, Kemo IPTV is a legal IPTV service provider. It also provides several IPTV services, including Video on Demand, Near Video on Demand, Time-shifted TV, etc. If you want an IPTV service to keep you entertained, Kemo IPTV has you covered. You have access to over 35000 VOD on the go.
Features of Kemo IPTV
Server Stability: Kemo IPTV uses powerful streaming servers to deliver content. No more freezing or stuttering. You can watch any content smoothly without issue.
HD Sports: It also gives users access to hundreds of sports channels around the globe. You can live to stream your favorite sports in HD quality.
Compatibility: Kemo IPTV is compatible with several devices. MAG, Dreamlink T1, Avov, Android, WebTV (browser), Firestick, and XBMC/KODI are part of the supported platforms.
Video on Demand: Users instantly access over 1500 movies and tv shows. Also, all VOD content is updated daily.
Kemo IPTV Subscription Plans
Kemo IPTV is a premium IPTV service that requires a paid subscription to access its services and features. You have access to 18,000 channels for your entertainment. This includes sports, entertainment, locals, news, kids, movies, comedy, action, and lots more. Both international and local channels, HD and UHD.
|Plan||Price per connection|
|6 MONTHS PLANS||$29|
|ONE YEAR PLANS||$49.00|
|TWO YEARS PLANS||$69.00|
|FOUR YEARS PLANS||$109.00|
How to subscribe to Kemo IPTV
- Visit the Kemo IPTV website in your web browser.
- On the webpage, scroll to the IPTV plan section and select a plan by clicking Subscribe.
- Now select the number of connections you want and click on Order Now
- On the next page, enter your desired configuration option. Fill in your preferred username, device name, device MAC address, and the countries you want to be added to your channel list.
- Now click on checkout, review your order summary, and click on Checkout.
- On the next page, enter your billing information, choose your preferred payment method, and click on complete order.
How to Install Kemo IPTV on Amazon Firestick
Kemo IPTV is not available on the Amazon app store. You have to use the inbuilt browser in the Downloader app to install Kemo IPTV on Firestick. Learn how to install the Downloader app on Firestick. Then install the Kemu IPTV application on your Firestick.
- Launch the Downloader app and click on Home on the left side of the screen.
- Next, you will see a search box on the right side of the screen.
- Now enter http://enttechub.com/kemoiptv and press GO.
- Once the download is complete, the installation screen will come up. Click on Install.
- Once the app installation is finished, on the screen, you will see a notification that says App installed. You will see two buttons at the bottom right corner, Open and Done.
- Select Open to lunch the application immediately or select Done to just close the screen.
- You will see a pop-up on the Downloader interface when you click Done. Press the Delete button to remove the APK file from your storage.
Now that you’ve successfully installed the Kemosat app on your firestick, the next step is to start watching your favorite TV shows and channels. On your Fristick home screen, click the AppStore icon next to the settings icon. This will take your app menu. Under Your Apps & Games section, select KEMO SAT.
When the app is done loading, select the devices you use to access the app and log in to your account. Now, you can access the KEMO IPTV app and watch your favorite content from anywhere around the world without hassle.