How to Install IPTV Extreme Pro on Firestick: IPTV Extreme Pro is an application that allows you to watch IPTV on devices like Android smartphones, Smart TVs, Firestick/Firetv etc. The app has a dedicated media player with full Chromecast and remote controller support.
There are several IPTV apps you can use on Firestick. IPTV Extreme Pro is one of the best. We’ve shared how to install and use IPTV Extreme Pro on Firestick in 2024.
Before proceeding, it is important to know that IPTV Extreme Pro is a paid IPTV player. The app costs $0.99 on Google play which is quite affordable since it is a one-time payment, but if you can’t purchase it, we will share the app for free here.
How to Install IPTV Extreme Pro on Firestick 2024
IPTV Extreme Pro can’t be installed directly from the amazon app store on Firestick, putting it in the third-party app category. You can use different methods to install third-party apps on Firestick/Firetv, but the best so far is a downloader app.
- Downloader App: Here is how to install the downloader app on Firestick
- Enable Unkown source installation.
Follow the steps below to install IPTV Extreme Pro on Firestick:
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick/fire tv. If you are using the app for the first time, you need to allow the app to access photos, media, and files on your device.
2. Now click on the URL box, enter https://iptvextreme.org/public/releases/ using the on-screen keyboard or any other means, and click GO.
3. An index page will appear on the screen. You will see a least of released versions of IPTV Extreme Pro. Click on the latest version, i.e., the highest number on the list.
4. Select if you want to download the free or pro version. The difference between the free and pro versions is that the pro version does not come with ads. Both the pro and free versions have the same features.
5. Next, you will see a list of file packages, select “armeabi-v7a-release.apk” and press OK.
6. The installation page will appear when the file is downloaded. Click on install.
7. When the installation is complete, select Open to launch the app Immediately or Done to close the page.
Following the above process, you can install IPTV Extreme Pro on your Firestick/fire tv device.
IPTV Extreme Pro Subscription Price
IPTV Extreme Pro has three subscription plans. The bronze Pack costs $11.3 per Month with a minimum 3-month subscription, Gold Pack costs $5.82 per Month with a minimum 12-month subscription, and Silver Pack costs $8.32 per Month with a minimum 6-month subscription.
Features IPTV Extreme Pro
- Support for TV Guide (EPG) to keep users updated on upcoming shows.
- IPTV Extreme Pro also comes with anti-freeze technology that allows users to stream seamlessly without buffering
- Over 12000 live stream channels that give users access to trending Movies & TV Shows
Is IPTV Extreme Pro Illegal?
IPTV Extreme Pro does not come with any channel. The app serves as a means to access IPTV services. The application requires you to add a Playlist by inserting an m3u link or selecting a previously saved playlist file. This makes the app legal for use on Firestick or other supported devices.