Peacock tops the chart when it comes to video streaming. It offers a variety of categories, including tv shows of different kinds, trending movies, live sports, and so much more. One of the best ways to enjoy your LG smart tv devices is to have Peacock installed. This article will teach you how to get Peacock on LG Smart tv in 2023.
On LG Smart tv, you can install various streaming apps or IPTV players directly from the LG store. This gives you more flexibility on what you can watch on your smart tv. Moreover, Peacock tv has a variety of content, including comedy tv shows, Drama, Reality TV Shows, 90s tv shows, Crime TV Shows, etc.
Features of Peacock
Peacock offers several features that take your entertainment experience to the next level. Here are some features available on Peacock.
Offline Downloads: Peacock premium comes with offline viewing. This feature allows you to download content and watch them offline with no internet connection required.
On-Demand Contents: Peacock has over 15000 hours of content, including different types of content. Aside from demand content, Peacock also comes with live channels. You have access to the 24/7 feeds of the Olympic channel. Premium subscribers also have access to Premier League games and WWE Network, including PPV events and an on-demand library at no additional cost.
Movies: Peacock has a robust database of top popular movies with box-office hits from Universal Pictures and Focus Features. Furthermore, Peacock also has several family-friendly content that air on NBC. But there is very little kids’ content on Peacock.
How to install Peacock on LG Smart tv in 2023
You can stream unlimited shows on your LG Smart tv by downloading and installing Peacock. Peacock is natively on LG Smart TV (webOS 3.0+). You also stream to LG Smart tv through Apple AirPlay, and this feature is available on webOS 4.0 and newer versions.
- Peacock tv premium account. You can sign up here.
- Make sure your LG smart tv is connected to a WIFI.
Once the requirements are fulfilled, follow the steps below to get Peacock on your LG Smart tv.
Peacock app on LG Smart TV
- Once your Peacock Tv account is ready, go to your LG smart tv home screen
- Press the home button on your remote control to lunch the LG content store.
- Click on the search icon at the top right corner of the screen to reveal the search box.
- Search for Peacock
- Then select download to install the app.
- Once installed, Launch the app and log in to your account with your credentials.
Following the above guide, you can now stream Peacock on your LG smart tv.
How to stream Peacock with Apple AirPlay
- After you’ve signed up for Peacock, install the app on your iPhone/iPad
- Once installed, launch the app and log in to your Peacock account.
- Ensure your LG Smart tv is connected to the same WIFI as your iPhone/iPad.
- Select and start playing the content you wish to watch on your smart tv, then select the AirPlay icon.
- Choose your LG Smart TV, which will start displaying on your Smart TV.
Issues and Fixes for Peacock on LG Smart Tv
Issue: Peacock not showing on LG Smart tv. Here is how to fix it.
- Update your Peacock app to the latest version.
- Make sure your Smart tv is connected to the Internet. Peacock tv requires internet connections to deliver its contents.
- Try restarting your tv. This can refresh the memory and clear the glitch.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
If the above solutions do not work, contact LG customer support for further assistance.