IPTV service gives users access to live and on-demand content over the internet. With IPTV, you have unlimited access to live and demand content in different categories, including sports, movies, tv shows, etc. Unlike streaming services like Netflix and Hotstar, IPTV services are more affordable and easy to use.
- List of Best IPTV Players for Windows PC in 2023
- VLC Media Player
- Web IPTV Player
An IPTV player is required to access IPTV service on any smart tv device. In our previous article, we talked about the best IPTV player for ios devices, Chromecast, and how to watch IPTV on LG Smart tv. In this article, we’ve listed the best IPTV Player for Windows PC in 2023.
Many IPTV players are available for Windows PC; we’ve picked and discussed the top 10 IPTV players you can use in this guide.
List of Best IPTV Players for Windows PC in 2023
There are many IPTV Players for windows pc, but choosing the best one with all the necessary features can be tricky. Below, we’ve listed the best IPTV Players for windows pc in 2023.
- VLC Media Player – Overall best IPTV and media player for Windows PC for viewing multiple video codec
- Kodi – Best for integrating third party addons
- PowerDVD – Provide access to extensive media library
- Plex – Best for hosting and viewing medias remotely
- Megacubo – Best IPTV Player for streaming live channels on windows pc
- Web IPTV Player – Overall best online web toole for viewing IPTV contents.
- GSE Smart IPTV.
- TiviMate IPTV Player
VLC Media Player
VLC is a well-known IPTV Players and media player for windows pc. It supports popular media formats like MPEG, MP3, MKV, and over 20 formats, including raw audio formats. Furthermore, VLC supports several media codecs, which have built-in muxers and demuxers that offer a wide range of supported codecs.
With VLC, you can use modules to control and display output according to your preferences. Also, you can use VLC to play media from different sources, including local files, network streams, and IPTV, and it supports wireless casting to other devices.
- Support M3U link
- Compatible with popular OS like windows, ios, android, and Linux
- Support different video Codec like MPEG, DivX®, MPEG-4 ASP, XviD, 3ivX D4, etc
- Free to use
- Supports GPU-accelerated encoding for faster exports and conversions
- Clean and intuitive media controls
How to add M3U URL on VLC media player
- Download and install VLC’s latest version on your PC. You can get VLC from the official website https://www.videolan.org/
- Launch VLC the click on Media at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Open Network Settings” and click on the Network tab.
- Next, paste the downloadable network URL in the URL box.
- In the lower right corner below the window, you can choose to play, enqueue, stream or convert M3U8/M3U IPTV link. Click on stream and set the output destination of the IPTV VLC streaming file.
Kodi is a top-tier media player that allows users to stream content online via various ads. Kodi features a neat and well-optimized user interface. It is available on various operating systems and hardware platforms, including Windows. You can watch TV, movies, shows, and live TV, among other things, with Kodi.
Furthermore, Kodi is free-to-use and open-source software that gives you full customization ability. It has compatible with several plug-ins that provide users access to streaming media content on websites like YouTube, Crackle, etc. In addition, Kodi also allows you to access content from sources like HD DVDs, EPGs, PVRs, IPTV, and many others.
- Supports all movie formats, including streamable online media; Kodi can easily import, browse and play your Movie collection.
- Supports add-ons for popular web services, applications, and scripts. Kodi has an extensive range of add-ons and repositories, giving you total customization abilities.
- Watch any content easily by just pasting the source URL into the software.
- Support M3U link
How to add M3U URL on Kodi
- Download and install the Kodi client for windows.
- Now go ahead and install any Live tv add-on of your choice.
- Input the relevant source and install the add-on. For example, to install the mega IPTV add-on, input https://mrgsi.github.io/glive/.
- After successful installation, you can access a wide range of IPTV content and watch your preferred channels.
Another software you can use as an IPTV player on a windows pc is PowerDVD. PowerDVD is a complete media player that gives users a high-quality cinematic experience on a desktop pc. You enjoy premium viewing with stunning 4K Ultra HD and 8K video playback. This software can play virtually any video or audio format and uses a comprehensive playback solution and AI to optimize your experience.
PowerDVD is compatible with IPTV viewing as it supports streaming content in HDR. You can stream content from many sources, including IPTV services, local media files, streaming platforms, etc.
- Support all major formats, MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, WebM, HEVC, AVC, and VP9.
- High-quality cinematic display. Enjoy movie theater quality with stunning 4K Ultra HD and 8K premium video playback.
- Well-designed user interfaces with more user-friendly media management. Access currently played, recently played, and recently added media from the dashboard.
- Support M3U link for IPTV services
How to M3U url on PowerDVD
- To use PowerDVD, first install its Windows software from the official site.
- For setting up IPTV, click on the “Media Library” in the top left corner.
- Select from a wide range of IPTV channels and collections of movies and shows.
Plex is a streaming service that provides access to thousands of live tv, movies, shows, music, and entertainment. With Plex, you can discover the latest trends in the entertainment space and watch blockbuster movies in your comfort. Plex also provides collections of free live channels through IPTV services on several devices, including Windows PC.
Furthermore, you can watch and record broadcast tv, pause, save and resume streamed content from where you left off. It lets you view live over-the-air broadcasts remotely by connecting a compatible tuner and antenna to your server.
- Over 50,000 free movies and shows you can stream on demand.
- Support popular VR headsets for virtual reality viewing.
- User-friendly interface and well-organized media libraries for music and videos.
- Watch and organize your media from your local storage or external drives.
- Support M3U link for IPTV services.
How to M3U url on Plex Tv
- Download and install Plex for Windows from the official site.
- Install a suitable M3U proxy for your device.
- Now, open your Plex IPTV and go to “Live TV & DVR.”
- Click on “Set up PLEX DVR,” now click “View Guide,” and choose from your IPTV provider’s wide range of channels.
Megacubo is a specialized IPTV player for mobile and windows pc. This software has several features that allow users to access IPTV services without hassle. Megacubo supports watching live tv over the internet and provides on-demand video content.
Furthermore, Megacubo allows you to casts content to your tv and supports PIP (Picture-in-Picture) which allows you to continue watching while using other apps. In addition, you can add as many M3U lists as you want. The software will process and look for quality transmission in each one.
How to add M3U List to Megacubo
- Download and install Megacubo on your Windows PC.
- Launch Megacubo and click IPTV Lists > Add List (or IPTV Lists > My Lists > Add List).
- You can also get legal IPTV services for free. Clicking on the program in IPTV Lists > Shared/Community Mode > IPTV Legal, you will have access to several lists created by the Free-IPTV repository on GitHub.
Web IPTV Player
Web IPTV Player is a web application designed to stream IPTV content online through the M3U URL on mobile and window pc devices. This is the simplest way to stream TV channels online through M3U URL. While other IPTV players require you to download, you can use web.iptvplayers.com online without downloading any software.
Web IPTV Player function just like any other IPTV player software. It supports playing on-demand movies, TV shows, series, and other content. You can also watch live sporting events, matches, and concerts through the M3U URL. Because an online IPTV player does not reduce the video quality, it supports HD and Full HD streaming quality.
How to add M3U Link to Online Web IPTV Player
- Visit web.iptvplayers.com in your web browser.
- Navigate to the page’s input box, paste the IPTV Playlist URL, or choose the IPTV M3U playlist file from your device storage.
- Next, click on watch.
To enjoy IPTV services, you need the best IPTV player with good features to enhance your entertainment experience. This article lists and explains some of the best IPTV players for window pc in 2023. You can also check out the best IPTV Apps for Chromecast in 2023.