People love to watch the news because it helps them keep up with the latest happenings worldwide. One of the good things about keeping up with the news is it helps you make informed decisions and help you know what to plan for. So when we talk about the most turned-in TV channels for communication, MSNBC can’t be left out. At the end of this article, you will know to activate and watch MSNBC on Firestick successfully.
MSNBC is a cable news channel owned by the NBC network. The MSNBC platform broadcasts global news and national news updates regularly. In 2022, MSNBC was reported to be the second most-watched news channel, with an average of 1.9 million viewers. In addition, MSNBC is accessible on popular streaming services, smart TVs, smartphones, and tablets. So, for instance, if you own a Firestick device and want to stream MSNBC on Firestick, there is a straightforward procedure to take.
On any smartphone or Android/Fire TV device, MSNBC provides a free app that can be downloaded. For those who are constantly on the road and cannot access their TV, this app was developed to provide live MSNBC news just for you. Using this app, you can access and enjoy MSNBC whenever and wherever you are.
Feature of the MSNBC App
- Get breaking news notifications from the app
- Watch 24/7 live news coverage.
- Add to favorites so you can quickly access the information.
- Get global and National news coverage faster.
- Access the contents of other NBC networks.
- Access MSNBC for free by logging in with your TV provider.
Before you proceed with the installation of the MSNBC App on Firestick, make sure you meet up with the list below:
- Strong internet connection for uninterrupted streaming.
- A compatible Firestick device.
- Login information from your TV provider. (You cannot view MSNBC if your cable TV provider is not participating.)
- To finish the activation process, another device is required.
How To Install MSNBC On Firestick
Since the MSNBC App is available on the Amazon store, installing it won’t come with a lot of stress. Follow the step below to see how to do it the right way:
- First, power on your Firestick device.
- Next, press the Home button on the remote to return to the home screen.
- On the home screen of your Fire TV, locate the Find option and select it.
- Click on the Search button.
- Enter MSNBC with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
- Next, search for the MSNBC app.
- Select the MSNBC app from the list of results.
- Select the Get or Install button. The MSNBC app should start downloading by now.
- The MSNBC app will automatically install after being downloaded.
How To Activate MSNBC on Firestick
- Now, select the Open button.
- After the application is launched, you will be given an activation code.
- Visit https://activate.msnbc.com on any web browser.
- Input the Activation Code and select Continue.
- You must now choose a TV provider.
- Enter your TV provider account information to log in.
- Your account will now be validated.
- Restart the MSNBC Firestick app.
- Now, you can watch the news on Firestick.
How To Install MSNBC on Firestick using Downloader
- Click on Settings on the home screen of Firestick.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Next, Choose Developer options.
- Finally, select Install Unknown Apps from the Developer menu.
- Now, select the Downloader and turn it on.
- Launch the downloader
- Choose the URL box and type the MSNBC app’s URL.
- Click on the Go button to begin downloading the MSNBC app.
- Next, once the downloading process is complete, select the Install button.
- You’ve now set up the MSNBC app on Firestick.
- Finally, finish the activation process and keep up with the most recent global news.
Watch MSNBC on Firestick using the following:
Sling TV remains one of the cheapest ways to watch MSNBC live without cable. To stream MSNBC, Sling TV offers various plans like Sling Blue or Sling Orange. By subscribing to its Orange and Blue plan for just $50 per month, you can enjoy several other channels.
Hulu Plus Live TV
Hulu + Live TV has a single plan at 2 different prices. For example, to watch MSNBC, you can pay $64.99 monthly for Hulu + Live TV. Along with your favorite channel, the cloud DVR feature allows you to stream 70+ additional channels.
Youtube TV is a little more expensive. However, it’s packed with many live channels for you to watch. You can watch several channels, including MSNBC, for $64.99 a month. You also get unlimited cloud DVR storage for 90 days, allowing you to record your favorite news or shows. By registering for their 7-day free trial, you can try Youtube TV for free if you’re unsure about it.